BEARISH Price Trends
Crossover (aka 'Newly Bearish')
· The stock’s Trend Category has changed from BULLISH to BEARISH.
The 13-week MA, which was above the 40-week MA a week previous, has now moved
below it. A stock exhibiting this Trends Symbol is in the 1st week of its new
BEARISH Trend Category.
· Trading implications: generally considered a trade exit signal.
(aka 'Strong Bearish')
· The closing price is below the upper limit of the 13-week MA envelope
(i.e. less than 13-week moving average price + 3%). This indicates that the
short-term bearish trend of the stock’s price remains relatively strong.
· Trading implication: generally considered a negative signal for holding.
Trade exit signals already triggered.
· The closing price is above the upper limit of the 13-week MA envelope
(i.e. greater than 13-week moving average price + 3%). This indicates that the
short-term bearish trend is weakening, and will result in a Bullish Crossover
m at some point unless the stock’s price falters below the 13-week MA
· Trading implication: generally considered an alert that the bearish
trend has abated and that often implies a trade entry signal.